When you are looking for a teaching job in the Middle East, it is important that your CV has the following information:
- A professional picture
- Your level of English (Native Speaker/C1/IELTS score)
- A professional email address
- 2 contact numbers
- Your work experience clearly presented
- Your education clearly presented (including certificates, diplomas)
- Relevant skills (including IT skills, smartboard proficiency)
Importantly, the CV template you use will play an integral role in effectively displaying this information.
For further information, check out this conversation between Ciaran Donnelly and Imran Mureed from English Today Recruitment. Imran specialises in recruiting teachers for the Middle East and offers some great advice here:
Bestow Education offers a very successful CV and cover letter writing service. We have helped many professionals get a teaching job in the Middle East (including leadership roles).
Lastly, leave a comment below with any questions you have and we will respond.